Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tiffany

Gazing off into the Future

Tiffany is a friend of mine from my track team who is graduating this May. She asked me if I would do some graduation photos for her, which I gladly accepted! We found this warehouse while driving around, and the lighting in the area was beautiful. Though I got goatheads in my stomach, I took the pain to get this beautiful shot. I love the expression on her face and the colors of the photo.
2010





America's Next Top Model

This photo was taken at the same warehouse as the one above, only this time Tiffany was standing on the ledge. I love the pop of her red shirt against the pale metal background. Tiffany has a beautiful face and has such an intensity in her eyes. This was one of my favorites for the day!
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment