Monday, April 19, 2010

Lust

Pounce

This is one of my favorites from the shoot that we did. Ariel and Steven are two of my friends from school, and Ariel is also a model. She has a great wardrobe and spunky personality, and I love how this photo shows both. This photo was shot near the Organ Mountains outside of Las Cruces, NM, and there is a a run down general store on the side of the road. It was a beautiful old building that had great lighting in front of it. Perfect for a photoshoot!
2010

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to model for you. I do photo and model work as well. Hit me up. www.stephencarr.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa,

    I'm interested in having some location portraits done. I'll be attending NMSU this fall, so no rush. Please drop me an email if you are interested.

    Jim

    Jim.Dawdy at Gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete