Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Danielle

Worn Out Beauty

I recently started working with a local photographer named Mike. He found this model, Danielle off the site modelmayhem, and invited me to come along on the shoot. While Mike was using a softbox and a beauty light, I stayed to the side and tried to work with the natural light available. To my amazement, the light was perfect and beautiful. I love how both the foreground and background are out of focus, really drawing attention in to her intense eyes.
2010





Strike a Pose

After a little bit of shooting, Mike asked me if I wanted to try some pictures with the studio lights. It was one of my first times lighting on location, and I really enjoyed the effect I got. I love the pose that Danielle is in, with her hand paralleled to the pole. The red of the gas pump really makes the picture pop too. This was taken near the pecan orchards of Mesilla, where we found an abandoned gas station.
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment