Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tiffany in the Park

Graduation

Tiffany and I first started her photoshoot at the park. At first she was a little shy in front of the camera, but once we got over to climb the tree, she really lightened up. I shouted "you're graduating!" and instantly a smile lit up her face. By far one of my favorite shots of Tiffany, her happiness is infectious.
2010




Fun in the Sun

The park we were shooting in had a beautiful old gazebo in the middle that had the most amazing light. I asked Tiffany if she would climb up on the railing, though once she did, we realized that she was too tall for it. She leaned back a little bit and I caught this carefree pose. I love the little details on her lace shirt and how they pop out of the picture.
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment