Monday, April 27, 2009

A Unique Landscape

Taking its Place

For Easter this year, my family and I met up in New York. I had never been to the city before, so I excitedly grabbed my film camera and my most fashionable clothes. We were walking down the street when I saw this building, a beautiful tall glass building, that had this tree that appeared to be growing out of it. I thought it was so interesting, that it almost looked like nature was reclaiming what was originally there. 
2009





Nature Within

My photography class recently had an assignment that was to find unique landscapes. It had been a rainy day, full of puddles, so mainly I was focusing on shooting the reflections in the puddles. However, as I was walking around trying to find more things to take pictures of, I saw the sun shining brightly on this car, creating a very dramatic reflection. I loved how the tree seemed to take over the entire car, not just the window. 
2009

1 comment: