Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby and Mama

Before and After

I did Sarah's maternity shoot back in May. I finally got to meet her new baby Brooklyn, now three months old. Unfortunately I was abroad and then sick, so was unable to do a photoshoot until now. When Sarah brought out the dress that we had used in the maternity shoot, I thought it would be a great idea to do the same pose but instead of the empty dress, Brook would be in it. I love the composition and love this picture!
2010


Big Yawn

We had woken Brooklyn up from her nap to do the photoshoot, so she was a little sleepy. I wanted some pictures with Sarah rocking her baby, and absolutely love how this one turned out. Such a peaceful moment.
2010




Holding Hands

Sarah's expression is just pure happiness. I love that Brooklyn is holding her mommy's finger. An absolutely beautiful moment.
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment